Pair of Crutches (Double Adjustable) size (639-920mm)
Pair of Crutches 639mm-920mm
Elbow Crutches with Arm Cuffs
Days Elbow Crutches are designed to aid in ambulation, transferring body weight from the legs to the torso and arms. The forearm cuffs help to increase your balance, lateral stability and reduce the load on your wrists. These crutches feature a double cadjustable design for custom fitting as well as soft PVC handles to improve patient comfort.
Improves Comfort and Stability
The contoured arm cuffs and hand grips help improve comfort and stability as well as prevent chafing against the armpits. User is instructed to slip their forearms into the cuffs and then grasp the hand grips to evenly distribute body weight. In addition, the crutches feature slip resistant ferrules to improve traction and prevent slipping.
Anodised Aluminum Construction
Constructed from lightweight, anodized aluminum, these elbow crutches are built for long-lasting performance for patients up to 125 kg. Providing reliable strength and durability, the crutches can be used to assist individuals with lower extremity injuries and/or neurological impairments. Adjusting 235-312mm from the handle to the armband, Days Elbow Crutches are available in multiple sizes to accommodate varying user heights.
- Designed to reduce wrist pressure and maintain better posture and mobility control for those requiring ambulation assistance
- Features slip-resistant ferrules offer added safety while in use indoors or outdoors on concrete, polished tile, and hardwood flooring
- The pivoting arm cuffs, plastic hand grips, and anodised aluminum crutches are easy to wipe clean and sanitise
- Ideal for users with discomfort in their hands, such as arthritis, carpal tunnel, or other neurological disorders
- Adjusting from the handle to the ground, the crutches come in sizes: Small (443-696mm), Medium (538-792mm), Large (639-920mm) and Extra Large (814-1094mm) sc-hc 7500303 elbow crutches pair