Aluminium Cane Left or Right Hand Hand use
Adjustable Walking Stick
These walking sticks help you walk independently. When using a stick, hold it opposite your weaker side. This lets you lean on it for support when when stepping with your weak side. You can hold it on the other side if your hand is injured or weak, or you prefer using your dominant hand. Walking sticks are ideal for people who need minimal support while walking including the elderly and people with disabilities or limited mobility.
Available in three handle styles to suit your needs. The standard handle extends outward from your walking stick and can be comfortable held in your hand. The swan neck handle is sometimes known as an offset handle. The unique bend in the shaft helps distribute your weight more evenly. The Crook handle resembles a shepherd’s hook and might be called a tourist handle. It can be conveniently hung on your arm when not in use.
High Quality Materials
This adjustable walking stick is made from lightweight anodised aluminium. It has a moulded plastic handle, and non-slip rubber ferrule for safety during use. The walking stick is height adjustable from 740 – 990mm (29”-39″).
- Walking stick offers support when walking
- Useful lightweight mobility aid
- Height adjustable stick can be set to the right height for you
- Has a non-slip tip for safety when walking
- 091325588 (old number with smooth grip) .. or = 091565951 see gallery image slightly different grip – sheaped for fingers )walking stick walking cane, aluminium cane
|Maximum User Weight||125kg/19½st|