Home care Electric bed with Cot Sides inc’ High Risk Pressure care Mattress
Description – Standard option – (low available by calling 0163 627565)
Electric Height adjustable / headrest and leg break adjustable, cot sides (manual adjustable).
Designed and developed for the nursing and residential care environment; the Casa Elite Care Home beds provide safety features for both residents and carers combined with an attractive appearance.
- Standard and Low options available
- Three wood finishes to compliment dcor
- Interchangeable spare parts and accessories
- Designed for single person installation mat20be matress and med-casa/k/c/std/beach profiling bed electric bed
This range of four section electrical profiling beds with adjustable head, foot and knee sections support effective resident care. The Casa Elite offers multiple profiling and positioning benefits which can reduce other potential complications of immobility.
The Casa Elite is available as a standard or a low model; both bed variants allow the bed to be raised/lowered to a height such that a carer’s posture is closer to neutral for the moving and handling of patients.
- Low Kit Codes – CASA/K/C/LOW/BECH, CASA/K/C/LOW/LOAK, CASA/K/C/LOW/WALN
- Standard Kit Codes – CASA/K/C/STD/BECH, CASA/K/C/STD/LOAK, CASA/K/C/STD/WALN
- Patented full length dipped metal side rails, designed with a stepped down section for easy resident egress and ingress
- The bed is designed for single person installation – all bed sections are below 25kg for safe manual handling
- Reverse Trendelenburg function (foot down position) places the body on an incline with the head elevated up to 11°
- The Cardiac chair position additionally provides a comfortable seated position for users nursed in bed, further promoting interaction and comfort whilst undertaking activities
- Auto contour function is a pre-programmed profiling position that raises/lowers both the backrest and knee break simultaneously to promote comfort and minimise migration in the bed
- Intuitive and easy to use 9 button handset is provided as standard with the Casa Elite
- An optional 10 button handset for Trendelenburg positioning (head down tilt) is available
- Low height option available at just 19.2cm minimum height from the floor to the mattress platform; reducing the risk of a fall from height for vulnerable residents
- Optional bed platform extension accommodates taller individuals by increasing the length by 16cm
- A large range of side rails provide additional safety for the resident whilst in bed; with wooden and metal options available
- Available in three wood finishes to compliment room décor. Wood colours available are Beech (this is the standard colour), Light Oak and Walnut
- Interchangeable spare parts and accessories including side rails, grab handles and padding systems
- A vast range of compatible accessories are available to meet key user requirements
- The Casa Elite range of beds are compliant to: EN 60601-1-11 (Type B applied parts compliant), EN 60601-1 & EN 60601-2-52
- Bed Dimensions (L x W): 214cm x 102.5cm
- Platform Dimensions (L x W): 200.2 x 90.7cm
- Casa Elite Care Home Low Platform Height Range: 19.2-61.2cm
- Casa Elite Care Home Standard Platform Height Range: 38.6-80.6cm
- Trendelenburg Angle: 11° +/- 1°
- User Weight Capacity: 165kg (26st)
- Safe Working Load: 200kg (31.5st)