Patient Bed Alarm + Floor Mat System (Complete Stand alone “wired”)
Alertamat Complete Stand alone alarm..
Includes floor mat, wiring and alarm monitor
Uses a standard 9v battery or can be used with the sc-Alerta MA Mains adaptor (optional extra see link below)
The Wired Floor+ Alertamat is a robust long-life Alertamat and is most effective when placed at the bedside or doorway; activating the alarm when a user leaves their safe zone by stepping on the mat. This alerts the caregiver to ascertain the user’s safety. The light colour makes it an ideal solution for situations where a dementia user may try to avoid the mat.
The Wired Floor+ Alertamat can be connected to a nurse call system with a 3 metre cable provided for centralised activation, or used on its own, independent of a nurse call system to give localised alerts through the Alerta Alarm Monitor (sold separately).
The Wired Floor+ Alertamat comes with a unique built-in “Y” cable, providing a spare socket for other Alerta devices to be connected – using only one nurse call point.
Key Features & Benefits
- – Plug-and-play system
- – Genuine non-slip base
- – Long lasting welded seals and strong wiring
- – Hygienic, antibacterial easy-clean material
- – Large size avoids chance of overstepping
- – Dementia friendly
- – Connect to nurse call system or stand-alone alarm monitor
- – Breakaway cable to reduce trip hazard and prevent damage
- – Dimensions: 60 x 90cm (23.5 x 35.5″)
- – System includes: 1x Floor+ Alertamat and 1x 3 metre cable patient floor alarm alertamat sc-alerta pam-sys
- patient alarm systems for sale in mansfield