Overbed Table without castors
Adjustable Height Workstation
Ideal for bedridden patients, Days Overbed Table provides a sturdy and reliable workstation while remaining positioned in bed. There are two independent points for adjusting the height which allows the top to be angled for the user. Items are prevented from slipping off by rails on either side of the laminated teak table top.
Easily Position Under Bed Frame
Create comfort and convenience bedside with this height adjustable workstation! Built with a large table top surface, patients can eat meals, use a laptop, draw, or perform other daily activities easily and efficiently. The overbed table ca
n easily be positioned under the bed frame for added stability during use.
Table Built Without Castors
Constructed with no castors allow the table to be used with a bed or chair with low clearance. The durable and sturdy table has a maximum load of 10kg. The height adjustability meets all the needs of the user by adjusting from 610 to 910mm (24 to 36”).
- Height adjustable overbed table can be used with a bed or chair with low clearance
- For easier reading and writing, the table has built-in side rails to prevent smaller items from slipping off the surface
- Constructed with a laminated teak top, allowing for a sturdy and reliable work and activity surface
- Table requires minimum maintenance and can be cleaned by wiping with a soft cloth, general purpose neutral detergent and warm water
- Table has overall dimensions of 60 x 40cm (24 x 15-½”) available in two options, fixed or flat pack sc-hc 091325653 overbed table