Homecraft Caring Cutlery, RIGHT Handed FORK
Homecraft Caring Cutlery RIGHT Handed Fork
Caring Cutlery Fork
These angled versions of the Caring fork and spoon are designed to minimise wrist movement.
The Right Handed Caring Cutlery Fork is part of the popular, caring cutlery range of stainless steel utensils, all of which benefit from easy to grip moulded and contoured, ivory coloured plastic handles with built up ends.
These are of value to those with a weak grip and restricted wrist or finger movement. The knives and forks have a shaped indent on the top for the index finger, to help with directional control. The knives also have a serrated blade to assist with cutting. The knife, fork and spoon are available as a set, available through this site. Within the range there is also an angled knife and left and right-angled forks and spoons that are designed to minimise wrist movement. The cutlery range is hygienically sealed, easy to clean and dishwasher safe. SC-HC AA5574R, 091098698
- Cutlery range for people with a weak grip, helps them eat independently
- Helpful for people after a stroke or who have arthritis
- Dishwasher safe silverware makes cleaning easy
- Available with ivory or black handles
- Assorted dining aid options to fit your self-feeding needs