2 x 18″ (36″) Length Foam Cutlery Grip Tube (Blue)
2 x 18″ l(36″) lengths of Foam Cutlery Grip tubing
Cylindrical foam padding is a great aid for people with pain from hand injuries or arthritis. The built-up handle also helps those with limited mobility and poor fine motor skills. Elderly seniors and those with disabilities or special needs can use the padding to make gripping utensils easier. Plus, it’s dishwasher safe up to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
¼” Bore Padding
A smaller bore (hole) creates a snug fit on different utensils. This option comes in light blue and has a ¾” diameter. It can be used with smaller handles like those on combs, silverware, pens, pencils, and toothbrushes.
⅜” Bore Padding
Use a large bore for big handles, such as hair brushes, serving utensils, and other tools. It’s blue and has a 1-⅜” diameter to create a larger grip. Measure your handles to fit the right foam padding for your tool needs.
SC-HC 091166693 cut;ery foam grip length 2 x 18″ foam grip for the handles of cutlery for arthritic hands, foam handles for cutlery for sale in mansfield near me
- Foam padding builds up handle of any utensil
- Larger handles are easier for people with a weak grasp to hold
- Cut from a continuous length to create your own custom padding
- One yard (36”) per package
- Feel confident about your choice – it’s BPA-free, phthalate-free, and latex-free.